samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“What do you want to do between now and when we have to leave?”

“Lie here like this for starters?”

“Yes, I can handle that” they kissed as Sam was playing with his chest hair while he was playing with her hair.

“I wonder what’s going on at home right now?” Sam said after a few minutes of silence.

“Who knows?”

He kissed the top of her head and she looked up into his brown eyes and then she rolled on top of him and gave him a kiss and smiled the smile he loved as she started kissing her way south. Jack knew what she was doing and it was turning him on; he grabbed her arms and pulled her up. She frowned at him and then he pulled her up to him and they kissed as he rolled them over until he was on top and between her legs. He knew she was ready for him; it wasn’t just the smell but the look in her eyes. He kissed her with passion and they made love again.

A few hours later they showered and got dressed. They packed every thing and headed to the reception desk to pay for their over night stay and breakfast before leaving. They called a taxicab to take them home and twenty minutes later they pulled up in front of the house. When they walked in the door,

“Hey, we’re back!” Sam called out but there was no response. They walked into the kitchen and the answering machine was blinking. Sam pressed the replay for messages and there was only one.

“Welcome home Jack, Sam. I’ve taken the family out for the afternoon so you guys can have the house to yourselves. See you two tonight and don’t worry about cooking dinner; see you at eight, have fun.” then Jacob hung up.

“The house to ourselves, sweet” Jack said, smiling as Sam walked past him and turned the shields on and then she started walking up the stairs.

“Coming flyboy?” Sam called out over her shoulder.

He followed her up the stairs to their bedroom and put everything away and once that was done Sam walked up to Jack and gave him a passionate kiss. They removed one another’s clothing and quickly flippd the covers back before getting into bed and making love. Afterwards Jack was lying on his back with Sam lying on top of him,

“It’s good to be home,” Jack said.

“Yes it is” they kissed.

“Hungry?” Jack asked.

“Yes I am, a bit.”

“What would you like for lunch?”

“I don’t know; what do you feel like?”

“Hmm, why don’t we go downstairs to see what is in the fridge for starters?”

“Ok, that sounds like a plan.”

She gave him a kiss before getting up first and then he got up and they put their robes on and walked downstairs to the kitchen and looked into the fridge. They found sandwich makings and had some sandwiches and a cup of coffee before returning to bed. They watched a movie in bed and made love again. Afterwards they fell asleep in one another’s arms.

Four hours later they woke up and made love again before getting up. They had a quick shower and got dressed and made the bed before heading downstairs. Sam made them cups of hot chocolate and they walked down to the games room and played a couple of games of darts. Jack won the first game and Sam won the second.

“Sam, how about a bet?”

“Ok, what’s the bet?”

“Ok; if I win I make wild, passionate love to you for a week and if you win vice y versa, agreed?”

“Agreed” they kiss to seal the bet and then started playing. Sam just won the game and Jack gave her a kiss.

“Wow, a week with you on top, sweet.”

“Well at least I’ll be getting plenty of exercise.”

“True” they were kissing again when they heard,

“Jack, Sam we’re back” Jacob called out.

“Let’s go and great the family.”

Sam gave him a quick kiss before walking out of the room, swaying her hips like she did in the hotel, until she reached the door and she heard Jack groan as he followed her to the kitchen.

“Hey Dad” Sam said smiling.

“Hi ya kiddo, Jack.”

“Dad, where did you guys go today?”

“To the movies, lunch and some shopping.”

“Ok; so what is for dinner.”

“Chinese.”

“Mmm, sounds good,” Sam said.

They walked into the dining room and sat down and started eating their dinner out of the cartons while talking.

“How did the party go last night after Sam and I left?”

“Sneaky you two, disappearing during the night” Mark said smiling.

“It was after midnight Mark” Sam said, feeding Jack a mini spring roll.

“Everyone finally left just after three in the morning and they all had a wonderful time.”

“I bet they had and I wonder how many are suffering today” Jack said.

“A few I would imagine,” Jacob said smiling.

They continued talking about one thing and another. After dinner they all split up and did their own thing. Jacob went to see where Sam was.

“Jack, do you know where Sam is?”

“Yes she’s in the office.”

“Ok, come with me.”

Jack was confused but followed him into the office where Sam was typing on her computer. She stopped typing when Jack and Jacob walked in and closed the door. Sam turned around to face them.

“Dad, Jack what’s going on?” Jacob bowed his head.

“I needed to talk to you both”

“Selmac?” Sam asked.

“First of all, congratulations on your wedding. Jacob is very proud of you both and I do agree that you did look beautiful in your wedding dress Colonel Carter.”

“Thank you Selmac, but that’s not the reason why you wanted to talk to us?”

“No; we had a talk with Dr Jackson about the device and Telchak. He believes that the device is still here on earth.”

“What? Does he know where it is?” Jack asked.

“Daniel said that his grandfather was looking for the fountain of youth for years. He had clues and leads to where the fountain of youth was and he kept a journal about it. He showed it to me and it was written in a Goa’uld dialect” Jacob said.

“Any idea where he thinks it might be?”

“Southern Honduras.”

“Well, at least it’s a start.”

“It is. When I return to the Tok’ra I’m going to talk to the Council about letting us come back here to help Daniel look for the device. If we can find it then we can make our own sarcophagus without the side affects. This way we can save both Tok’ra, Tau’ri and young Jaffa, so they won’t have to depend on symbiotes to live.”

“That would be great Dad; that is what both Bra’tac and Teal’c have been longing for; who knows, it might eventually help all Jaffa.”

“It might Sam but first we have to find it.”

“True”

“I’m going to go and see what the others are up to.”

“Ok Dad” and Jacob left them alone.

“What do you think Sam?”

“Well, if Dad and Daniel can find the device and are able to make a couple of sarcophagus it would make things easier on Janet and the staff as well as save money on medical bills.”

“True and also I’ll be able to go ice skating with my beautiful, sexy, good looking wife” Sam giggled.

“That would be great if that could happen Jack.”

“I know; what are you up to, my wife?” he stood behind her to see what she was doing.

“What game is this?”

“It’s called hearts; grab a seat, watch and learn.”

“Ok.”

Jack pulled a seat up next to Sam and watched her play the game while they talked. An hour and a half later they went to bed since it been a long day for all of them. Over the next two days they either stayed at home or going out, having fun as a family. When the Colorado Springs Gazette paper arrived the day before Mark and his family were leaving they looked through the paper. An article read,

‘Carter-O’Neill; Brigadier General Jonathan O’Neill and Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter (United States Air Force) are pleased to announce their engagement on Christmas morning.’

When they saw it they were happy now that everyone knew about the good news. The next day Mark and his family left for warm San Diego and they said their good byes at the airport until their next visit. Once they were on the plane and gone, Jack, Sam and Jacob headed to the SGC for the award and promotion ceremonies.

On the way to the SGC, they stopped off at the photographer’s studio to see what their photo’s looked like. The photographer showed them the pictures on the computer and what they could do with each photo. They were amazed at what they could do, manipulating the backgrounds and were happy with the results. Then the owner and his wife walked into another room for a minute and then returned with the wedding photo album, along with the wall portraits that were done and framed, including four large, poster size photos.

One was of Jack and Sam alone, the second one was of the bridal party, the third one was with their friends and the fourth one was with the President, First Lady and the top brass and their wives. There were other photos that were half the size and framed. They were very happy with the photographers work. Once they were all wrapped up, they put them into Sam’s SUV and then thanked them before leaving.

When they arrived at the SGC, Sam carried Jack’s, Jacob’s and her dress blues while Jack and Jacob took care of the photos, with Daniel and Jonas’s help. They put them into Jack and Sam’s personal quarters that the base maintenance crew had done up for them two days before. Jacob left them alone to get changed; he went to the SG1 locker room where he also had a locker, to change. Before leaving their quarters, after changing, Jack was looking at Sam in her uniform and smiled and she noticed that he was looking at her.

“What?” he stepped forward and cupped her face with his hands while looking into her eyes and then kissed her and smiled.

“Beautiful Sam, just looking at you in your dress blues makes me go hard” Sam put her hand on his crotch and smiled when she felt his hard on.

“When we return to get changed, I’m sure there is something that I can do about your problem.”

“I’ll hold you to that” they kiss once again before leaving the room together.

When they arrived in the gate room they talked to some of the other personnel before it was time for the ceremony. Everyone stood at attention when Hammond called it and then the President and the Chief of Staff arrived.