samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“Dad called about half an hour ago, just after they landed.”

“Ok that’s good.”

“Yeah, they are staying in a hotel tonight and start out at first light to where Nick said he was last and work it from there.”

“How much time has General Hammond given them?”

“Well, Dad has two weeks and if nothing is found by then he will have to go back.”

“I hope that they find it soon.”

“Same here” they talked about other things while enjoying their dinner.

An hour later they decided to turn in early since it was almost nine o’clock. Sam snuggled up to his side with her head on his chest.

“Damn” Sam looked up at Jack.

“What?”

“I forgot the Simpson’s are on tonight” Sam giggled.

“Don’t worry; I’ve got the VCR on to record it.”

“Thanks, what would I do with out you?”

“Well, for one, I wouldn’t be able to do this” she leaned over him and gave him a kiss.

“Or this?”

She slid her hand down and into his boxers to grab his half-hard dick and played with it. Jack let out a moan as she played with it and smiled and then she moved her hand to cup his balls.

“I see what you mean Sam; oh don’t stop, that feels so good” then she moved her hand up to his hard dick and started playing with it.

“Sam, oh god, that is so good.” he moved his hand down and into her panties and between her legs; she was wet for him and that made him smile as he rubbed her clit.

“Mmm, Jack.”

He leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss and they removed one another’s clothes and made love, screaming out one another’s names when they climaxed. Afterwards, Sam snuggled up to his side.

“Well at least the bed has been christened” Sam giggled.

“True.”

“Let’s get some sleep.”

“Ok” they kissed before falling asleep on one another’s arms. Sam drifted off and started dreaming.

Jacob, Daniel and Dr Lee were walking toward a waterfall; they looked around the area when Jacob suddenly disappeared down a hole. Daniel and Dr Lee found Jacob after he called out, Daniel went down after him while Dr Lee stayed above ground.

The hole turned out to be the entrance of a tunnel. Jacob and Daniel walked until they reached the end of the tunnel; they looked around with their torches and Daniel was mumbling to himself and then he had an idea. He got out his canteen and tipped the water onto the floor and they watched it flow across the floor until it disappeared through some cracks. They went over to where the gap in the floor was and they were able to remove the stone and directed their torches down the hole and saw a box at the bottom of the hole. Jacob bent down picked it up and smiled.

“This is it.”

Suddenly cracks appeared on the walls and water started coming through the walls, so they both got to their feet and started running as the walls gave way. Dr Lee saw the water and started to worry about Daniel and Jacob, until they came up out of the water, gasping for air. Jacob passed the box to Dr. Lee.

“This is it?”

“Yep” Then Dr Lee helped Daniel out first, then Jacob.

They were having a quick look at it when they heard a gun click. They turned around to see five men, in green uniforms, pointing guns at them.

“We will take that.”

“You don’t know what it is!”

“Well, you do” He took it from Jacob’s hand and looked at it.

“This must be worth millions of dollars; what is it?”

“A box” Daniel told the leader; who looked it over then back to them and smiled.

“Kill them” he said as he walked away, looking at the box.

They were shocked then they were all shot in the head and their bodies were dragged to the river and thrown in before the men left.

Sam woke up after that and sat up, screaming which woke Jack.

“Sam, what is it?” he turned the bedside lamp on and then sat up; she turn to look at him he knew that look, he seen it before

“Sam?”

“They are in danger!”

“Who?”

“Dad, Dr Lee and Daniel; they found the device but they were killed by some rebels who must have been following them.”

“Ok; since it is almost 0600 let’s get up and get dressed and we will work something out.”

“Ok” Jack leaned over and gave her a kiss.

“Come on we have some planning to do. Do you have any idea on the time frame?”

“From what I saw of Daniel’s watch they find the device just after eleven in the morning and according to the date, it is today.”

“Ok let go and have a shower and some thing to eat, by that time Hammond well be in”

“Ok”

They got up and had a shower, got dressed, grabbed something to eat and left for the SGC. As soon as they arrived they went to talk to Hammond, who was in his office when they walked in.

“Jack, Colonel, what is wrong?” He noticed that Jack closed the door.

“Dad, Daniel and Dr Lee are in danger sir.”

“Dream?”

“Yes sir, they found the device but were killed after they got it by some rebels.”

“They reported in ten minutes ago” Sam looked at her watch.

“We’re too late” Jack pulled her into a hug.”

It’s a shame that we can’t beam into the area” Jack said. Sam pulled away and looked at Jack and then at Hammond.

“Sir, the Prometheus?” He looked at them both.

“Yes, she is in orbit.

“Sir, if Jack and I can beam ourselves down into the area, we can knock the rebels out with tranquilizer darts.”

“But they will see you and kill you?”

“What if they can’t see us?” she said smiling.

“How much time are we looking at here?

“Under three hour’s sir.”

“I’ll contact Colonel Ramson aboard the Prometheus; you two get together what you will need.”

“Yes sir.”

They left his office while he went down to the control room and contacted Ramson. Jack and Sam got the tranquilizer guns set up and loaded the darts and then they went and finished getting ready.


“Jack?”

“Yeah Sam.”

“Why don’t I get the device and have it beamed to here and the next time they call in we will tell them to return. At least that will give me a chance to work on the device before Daniel starts translating it and, of course, the Tok’ra will want it. What do you think?”

“Sounds like a good idea.”

They finished getting ready and headed to the gate room with what they need. Hammond joined them.

“Colonel Ramson is ready to beam you two aboard.”

“Thanks sir, we are ready.”

Hammond turned to Walter and gave him the nod, and then a few seconds later they were beamed up on the Prometheus.

“General, Colonel welcome aboard.”

“Thanks.”

Sam passed the box and gun to Jack and then she walked over to where one of the computers and started typing away. Jack walked over to Sam and watched what she was doing. He looked at the computer screen and saw three dots on it and where they were going and then she widened the screen.

“I know where they are going.”

“Where?”

“Here” and she pointed to a green dot.

“What is it?”

“A water fall and if my calculations are right they well be there in just over two hours.”

“Ok” Sam did some more typing.

“Sam, is that what I think it is?” there was dots moving not far from where Daniel, Jacob and Dr Lee were.

“Yes, just as I thought” Sam typed for a minute and then she turned to look at Jack.

“Ok, everything is done” He passed her the box and gun and then they went back to where Colonel Ramson was.

“Ok, beam us down Colonel.”

“You will need this if you going to beam back up” and he passed Jack a white stone Jack and he put it in his top pocket.

“Thanks; ok beam away.”

“Where to sir” the Colonel asked.

“The coordinates are already there Colonel” Sam said.

“Yes ma’am” then they were beamed down, next to the waterfall. They looked around.

“This is it Jack.”

“Ok, now where?”

Sam passed him her back pack and the gun and he followed Sam until she stopped and then she disappeared down a hole, just like Alice.

“Sam, are you ok?”

“Yes; this is it. Would you pass me the tools and torch?”

“Sure sweetheart” He opened her backpack and got out what she needed and passed them down to her.

“Thanks, I’ll be back.”

She turned the torch light on and worked her way to the chamber and looked around. She poured some water out of her canteen like Daniel did in her dream and smiled when she found the right block. She used the tools she had with her and was able to remove the block and then she shone the torch down into the pit where it was and smiled.

She packed everything up and then she quickly grabbed the box and started running to where the entrance was. She was half way there when the wall started to give way. She saw Jack walking towards her and he took the stone out of his pocket, wrapped his arms around her and pressed the button before the water reached them. The next thing they knew they were on the Prometheus.

“That was quick,” Ramson said.

“Can you beam us down to the SGC?”

“Sure” then they were beamed down to the gate room. They walked to Hammond’s office and showed him the box.

“Is this it?”

“Yes sir, this is it. We will take it to my lab before heading back to the area again to retrieve them before they reach the location.”

“Ok, good luck.”

“Thanks”

They left and headed to Sam’s lab. She locked it in the safe before they were beamed back up to the Prometheus and then back down to where the water fall was. They looked over at where the hole was and saw that it was already flooded. Sam looked at her watch and she knew that they had an hour before the others arrived.

“Jack?”

“Yes Sam.”

“When does the boot camp start?”

“In two days.”

“I hope that it will help the young kids get back on to the right track.”

“Same here; the police have already given me a list of twenty four kids and there are boys and girls. Luckily some of the volunteers are women.”

“That’s good. I hope that everything will work out.”

“Same here.” He pulled her towards him and they kissed and moaned at the same time.

“It a shame we don’t have time to fool around.”

“I know but I promise to make it up to you tonight.”

“Sweet, I’ll hold you to that” they kissed and talked until it was time.

Jack followed Sam, since she knew where the rebels would show up. They heard Daniel’s voice as he reached where the waterfall. Sam pulled out five darts and the box that had the cloaking device in it.

“I’ll be back” she whispered and then she turned the device on and quickly headed in the direction where the rebels would be coming from as Jack listened to Jacob and Daniel talking. When Sam found the group, she sneaked up to the closest one and quickly put the dart in the back of his neck and then out again.

He hit the back of his neck as if a bug had bit him and then she did it one more time and he started to collapse. Sam caught him and put him on the ground and removed his gun and carefully removed the magazine and the bullet in the chamber and moved a few steps away and hid it under a pile of leaves before going after the next one.