samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“That felt so good” Sam giggled.

“Yes it was.”

“So Sam, what’s going on? Walter called me and told me that you wanted me here; so what’s up?”

“I know where Ba’al is hiding out and Kinsey is here.”

“Are you trying to ruin the mood Sam?”

“Sorry Jack, you did ask.”

“True, so why haven’t the Jaffa or the Tok’ra taken care of the problem?”

“Jack, Baal is here on Earth.”

“What?” he said, in shock.

“We know where he is and I’ve got a plan.”

“So, what’s the plan?”

“We will need to talk to the rest of SG1 and I hope Thor will come because we will need his help.”

“With what?”

“You will find out soon enough. So how about I put you back in the good, hot, sexy mood again?”

“I don’t think it will work Sam. Sorry but with Ba’al here on Earth, this news put me in so not in the mood.”

“Well then, I’ve got a mission to make you happy again” she gave him a kiss before disappearing under the covers.

“Sam, what are you… oh god… doing… oh god, Sam” then there was a knock on the door.

“What?” then there was a buzzing noise and a click and the door opened.

“Shit Kinsey’ what the hell are you doing in here? Get out!”

Sam stopped what she was doing when she heard Kinsey’s name and she tried something to calm Jack down.

“What am I doing here? What are you going here?”

“This is Colonel Carter’s and my private quarters.”

“Who is that in bed with you?”

“None of your business now get out,” Jack was yelling by now.

“So, you’re cheating on your wife already” he was smirking at Jack.

Jack lifted up the covers to see Sam massaging his balls. She looked up at him and licked her lips.

“You better come up from there Sam.”

Sam wormed her way up by bed next to Jack until her head was out from under the covers. Kinsey’s face dropped when Sam poked her head out from under the covers.

“Happy now?” Jack was grinning.

“What the hell are you two playing at?”

“Get out!” Jack said as Teal’c came into view at the door.

“Hi Teal’c.”

“Colonel Carter, O’Neill.”

“Teal’c, can you please remove Kinsey from our room please, he is ruining the mood.”

“This is not over.” he said angrily

“Bite me” they both said at the same time and then laughed.

Teal’c pulled a screaming Kinsey out of the room and used his card to relock it.

“Well, he is not a happy camper.”

“And you too.”

“Sorry Sam.”

“Well, I was just warming up” she gave him a kiss before disappearing under the covers again.

Sam was able to put Jack back into the happy mood again. They made love again, screaming out one another’s names and then afterwards they hugged and kissed.

“Now I’m in a better mood, thanks Sam.”

“Remember I know your weak spots and I know how to cheer you up”

“True” they kissed again.

“We had better get up and have that briefing.”

“Yeah but I would rather stay in bed here making love to you.”

“You will once this briefing is over.”

“Ok, I’ll hold you to that” they kissed once more before getting up.

They cleaned up and got dressed and then left the room together. They got the rest of SG1 together and headed to the briefing room, where they could see Dr Weir and Kinsey in the office. Sam stuck her head around the door,

“Dr Weir, we are ready for the briefing.”

“Thank you Colonel Carter” then Sam left and sat next to Jack. Weir and Kinsey walked into the briefing room and sat down.

“Ok Colonel, what is it that is so important?” then there was a bright light and General Hammond was standing next to the table.

“Sir” Sam and jack went to stand up but he waved his hand and they sat back down again.

“I’m here to find out what is going on with Ba’al” he said as he sat down. Then the gate started spinning and the alarms went off.

“Now what?” Jack asked as they all got up and headed down to the control room.

“Who is it Sergeant?” Hammond asked.

“It’s the Tok’ra.”

“Open the iris” Hammond said Jack and Sam looked at each other and smiled.

“Dad” they both said at the same time and ran down the steps and into the gate room when Jacob walked through the gate and down the ramp.

“Hi Dad, how was the meeting.”

“Hi Jack, what’s going on?” he asked when he saw Dr Weir and Kinsey coming into the room.

“Dr Weir, this is my father, Lt. General Jacob Carter (Retired) the host to Selmac of the Tok’ra. Dad, this is Dr. Elizabeth Weir; she has taken General Hammond’s place.”

“What? What’s going on?”

“I’ll explain later Jacob but now we have a briefing to attend to.”

“Of course; is it about Ba’al?”

“Yes.”

“Ok let’s go. Who are you?” Jacob indicated Kinsey.

“Kinsey Dad” jack said.

“Oh, so you’re the one.”

Then he walked away, following everyone else out of the gate room, leaving Kinsey standing there and then he too followed them to the briefing room.



Once everyone was seated, Sam told them about what the Tok’ra operative had told her. Then Jacob told them about the meeting with the Tok’ra council.

“Daniel, what have you found out?” Sam asked.

“The good news is there was only one building that was completed six months ago. Who owns it is a mystery but I was able to get a copy of the blue prints. There are two levels underground, like here at the SGC, but that about it. Here is a photo of the building.”

He showed them the entire photo that he printed off the computer.

“I wonder how much naquadah is in the building?” Sam asked.

“Colonel, do what you have to do.”

“Yes sir.”

“I’ll inform the President about this and keep me posted.”

“Yes sir” then Hammond beamed himself away.

“Well, I better go to my lab and get started on the plans.”

“I’ll go with you Sam” Jack said.

Sam stood up and so did Jack and left the others to continue talking. When she arrived in her lab she booted up her computer, knowing that Daniel would have left copies for her. She looked carefully at the building and the blue prints.

“Sam, what are you thinking?”

“I’m wondering how much of the building is naquadah.”

“Can’t you scan it?” Sam looked at him and smiled.

“Yes, we can” she picked up the phone and pressed two numbers.
“Control Room.”

“Walter, this is Colonel Carter. Would you patch me through to the Prometheus?”

“Yes ma’am” Sam waited while looking at Jack.

“Colonel Carter, this is Colonel Ransom; what can I do for you?”

“I would like for you to scan a building in Seattle for naquadah and send me the results.”

“Colonel?”

“Just do it please? I’ve got full backing from the President and General Hammond.”

“Ok, what is the address?”

Sam gave him the address and some other instructions before hanging up and then she looked over the plans again.

“Sam?”

“Mmm?”

“I’ll go and get us some coffee and cake” then she looked up.

“Sorry, Jack.”

“Hey.”

He walked around her desk and wrapped his arms around her from behind while she was still looking at the blue prints.

“What’s wrong?”

“If all the clones are in there, it’s a shame that we can’t release the poison in that area, without it spreading down to here.”

“Well, if need be we can send Dad and Teal’c to the Alpha site.”

“I know but if Ba’al has a remote detonator and he pushes it?”

“What about the air vents? Could you beam a bottle of the stuff in there and let it slowly leak out so it would slowly kill all of Baal clones there?”

“He might have motion senses in there, as well as throughout the whole building.”

“Oh well; I’m going to get us some coffee” he kissed the top of her head and then he left in search of coffee and cake.

Sam sat there thinking about a plan and she was lost in thought when her computer beeped at her. She clicked it and was looking at the feed back when Jack and Jacob walked into the room and saw the look on her face.

“Sam, what is it?” she looked up at them.

“The whole building is naquadah.”

“What?”

“Prometheus sent back the scans and there is something else; there is a lab under the building. I think that is where Ba’al is cloning himself.”

“We will have to find a way to release the poison in the building without letting Ba’al know we are doing it.” Jack said as he passed her a mug full of coffee and she took a sip of it.

Sam sat back and thought about what Jack just said and remembered watching an episode of MacGyver where Mac bought a dozen balloons and he tied two radios to them and let them go as everyone watched the balloons rise in the air. Then she looked at her coffee and remembered what she used to do when she was little; she used to have water fights and used water balloons and then she smiled.

“Sam what are you thinking?”

“Water balloons.”

“Water balloons?”

Yes Dad; how much of the symbiote poison have the Tok’ra got?”

“Heaps, why?”

“If I could fill the water balloons with the poison and tie two balloons together I’ll bet I could have the Prometheus beam them into the air all over Seattle, just in case Ba’al had a hide out somewhere else and I was thinking about Washington too, after what happened a couple of years ago with the clone symbiotes”

“But, what about the hosts?” Jacob asked.

“Well, after what happened to Kinsey and Jack here I did some digging and found out about the symbiote cloning that had been going on. I think that all of the rogue agents and the Trust will have one in them. If that is the case, there is only one way to find out. At least we will be able to find out who they are.”

“Ok, I’ll go back and ask the Council.”

“Ok Dad let us know what they say” and then he left them alone to talk.