samandjack.net

Author's Notes: Feed back, yes please


“Hungry?” she asked

“Yep, starving, you?”

“Yep but you haven’t had your first course yet.”

She flicked back the sheet, revealing her naked body. Sam looked at his crotch and noticed his hard length was pressing against his jeans.

“Damn you woman.”

He put the bags down before quickly taking his clothes off and getting on top of Sam and giving her a kiss and then they made passionate love again. Afterwards they ate their dinner and drank both the water and the beer. They then had a bath together before getting back into bed and falling asleep in one another’s arms.

It was a week before Teal’c could return to the SGC and Jacob went back to the Tok’ra for more missions.

Over the next four months things were busy for both Jack and Sam. Jack’s boot camp had been doing really well. Each group of kids was at the camp for one month. The kids worked to find themselves, with help from the camp leaders. They knew that the leaders were always there for any time they needed support. Not only the officers were there to help but their wives/partners had also been helping out on a volunteer basis.

At the end of the six months trial, the government, the police, the teachers and schools, along with Jack and the camp leaders were pleased with the results of the work they had done to set the kids on the right path. The government gave Jack the thumbs up and told him to find full time and part time paid staff, since they were so pleased with what he and the others had done so far.

Jack called Sam to give her the good news, since he was in Washington and they decided to invite all the people who helped at the camp around to their place for a cerebration barbecue that Saturday. After talking to Jack she went and spoke to the people who had volunteered at the camp, about the barbecue and told them the good news. They were all pleased and accepted the barbecue invitation. After that was arranged Sam went to speak to General Hammond about taking some time off. Jack has been able to get two weeks off and it would be nice if she could too.

“Colonel, why now?”

“Well, two reasons sir; one is Jack has two weeks off and we haven’t had a honeymoon” He smiled at her.

“I know, Jack spoke to me about it last month. Your honeymoon starts on Saturday night for two weeks.”

“Thank you sir and there is something else; I am requesting a transfer to the labs when I return sir.”

“Why Colonel?” Sam looked at him and smile.

“I’ll tell you when Jack and I return sir; then you will understand and Jack will be grinning for a long time.”

“Have you spoken to Jack about it?”

“He will under stand sir.”

“I hope so, what ever it is. If that is all, dismissed.”

“Yes sir” and Sam walked out of the room humming.

Hammond shook his head, wondering what had gotten into her and then he thought about what she said; transferred, Jack grinning for a long time when they returned. The way she had been looking for the past few weeks that look in her eyes. He had seen it in both his late wife and daughter’s eyes when they were… then it clicked.

“Well, I’ll be.” he said to himself, smiling.

The next day Jack and Sam went shopping for steaks, salads and drinks; every thing they would need for the barbecue. Once everything was purchased they relaxed for the rest of the day.

The next day was very busy for them both. Fortunately, they had contractors in to do the lawns, gardens and swimming pool since they were hardly at home because of work. The contractor arrived in the morning, since it was a fine day to do the work. The afternoon was just as busy, when everyone arrived.

Jack was busy over the grill while Sam made sure everyone had a drink and there were plenty of snacks out until the steaks, chicken, baked potatoes, corn on the cob and garlic bread were ready. Then they all sat down and enjoyed their meal, talking and laughing during the meal.

Afterward dinner was over everyone sat around talking while Jack and Sam cleaned up before bringing out cake for dessert. Everyone had a great time for themselves, laughing and joking until they had to get home.

The next day Jack and Sam left for Minnesota, for a two week stay at their cabin. It was a twelve-hour drive but they did stop over at a hotel for the night since Jack noticed that Sam wasn’t feeling. He was beginning to wonder if going up to the cabin was such a good idea after all.

When they finally reached the cabin on Monday afternoon, after stopping off for gas and groceries; Sam got out and looked around and smiled.

“So, this is the cabin you have wanted to bring me to for all those years.”

“Yep, so what do you think?”

“I love it Jack; it is so peaceful and there are lots of trees,” she said, smiling at him.

“Come on, let me show you inside.”

Jack held onto her hand and walked up on the veranda and he unlocked the door and pushed it open, then he scooped Sam up in his arms and walked inside with her giggling and then he put her down so she could look around.

“Well, what do you think now?”

“It’s a great place to get away to and I love it, it’s so you.”

“Now it’s us.” he pulled her into his arms and gave her a kiss.

“How are you feeling?”

“Tired.”

“Come on, let me show you our room” Jack held on to her hand and walked her down the short hallway and opened a door.

“This is the bathroom” then he open the next door.

Sam gasped when she saw the room. It was the same size as Jack’s bedroom in his old home. Sam moved into the room and she noticed a king-size bed with silk sheets and a duvet. There was also a bottle of champagne, two-flute glasses, a bowl of strawberries and chocolate hearts.

“Wow, but who…?” she looked at him.

“Cassie offered to get this set up before we got here this afternoon so, with the Prometheus’s help, they beamed her here an hour a go.”

“Jack, you can be full of surprises.”

“Yes, I can. Why don’t you have a lie down while I take care of everything.”

“Jack, I should help.”

“Sam, you said yourself that you were tired, so lie down for a while, ok.”

“Ok.”

She gave him a kiss and then he left the room. She looked around before using the bathroom and then she walked back into the bedroom and took her shoes off before lying down and closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Jack put all the groceries away and checking the cabin out. He brought their suitcases in and took them to their room. He stoped at the doorway, watching Sam sleeping so peacefully and this brought a smile.

After putting the bags down in the corner, he got the quilt out and put it over Sam. Then he took his shoes off and lay down next to her. As soon as he was lying on his back, Sam rolled over and snuggled up to his side; he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head before closing his eyes himself and falling asleep. A couple of hours later Sam woke up and she felt a warm body next to hers; she knew the smell of him and smiled. She opened her eyes and looked down to see Jack asleep. She looked at him, so relaxed, with no worries, no stress; he was completely relaxed and she watched him for a few minutes, until he opened his eyes and smiled.

“Hey, how are you feeling?”

“Good, you?”

“Refreshed.”

He leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss. They removed each others clothes and made love, screaming out one another’s name and afterwards they snuggled together.

“Feel like some champagne?”

“Ah, Jack, there is some thing I need to tell you.”

“What is it Sam?” he looked down at her, worried that she had taken ill.

“I’m not allowed to have any alcohol for the rest of the year or more.”

“That’s ok; I noticed that it is non alcoholic. Sam what going on, I notice you haven’t been feeling very well the past few weeks and I know you have seen Janet; what is it?”

“Jack, we are going to have a Christmas baby.”

“What… you’re pregnant?”

“Yes; Janet confirmed it for me last Wednesday. I’m about ten weeks along and when we get back she wants to check on the little one.”

“Why didn’t you see her sooner when you realized that you were late?”

“Jack, you know that since Jolinar my periods have been out of whack. When I missed my first one last month, I thought it was because I was over working, considering everything that has been going on. And then, when I still didn’t get one this month and with all the other signs I decided to go and see Janet. She ran the pregnancy test and it was positive. How do you feel about it, Jack?”

Jack looked into her blue eyes and smiled and then he gave her a passionate kiss.

“Sam I’m so happy right now; I’ve got the women I love in my arms and she is carrying the child that was created out of the love we have for each other. I promise you this Sam, I’ll be there for you every step of the way, from swollen feet to back pain to cravings; I’ll be there for you and our child” He gave her a kiss and the smile that she loved.

“You better or else.”

“Ok, ok, I love you.”

“I love you too” they kiss and made love again. Afterwards they drank the champagne and ate the chocolates and strawberries before laying back one another’s arms.

Over the next two weeks Sam started having morning sickness. Jack was with her, rubbing her back for her and passing glasses of water to her. The second day Jack left Sam to sleep after her morning sickness had tired out. He went to the store and bought boxes of saltines, salted potato chips and gummy bears, since she felt like something salty and gummy bears.

When she did wake up, she walked out to the kitchen and she saw Jack walking in with the bags of groceries. She smiled when Jack passed her the shopping bag and she opened it and saw what it was. She rewarded him with a kiss and then started munching on the crackers happily which made Jack happy.

During their stay, Jack showed her around the lake when they went for walks and they even went swimming in the lake. They relaxed, sleeping, sunbathing and talking. They enjoyed themselves and before they knew it was time to head for home.

When they did return home, Jack made sure Sam got some rest while he took care of the bags, as well as the laundry. Later that evening Sam came down stairs, after lying down for a couple of hours. She went to look for Jack and she heard him in the laundry room so she walked in and stopped and smiled. Jack was folding a pair of Sam’s jeans and then put them on top of the other two pair. He turned to see her standing in the door way,

“Hey, did you enjoy your nap?”

“Yes thanks, need a hand?”

“Nope, I’ve got it. What do you and the little one feel like for dinner?”

“Extra crispy chicken, corn on the cob, cole slaw, mashed potatoes and gravy and apple pie.”

“KFC?”

“Yep.”

“Ok; now that I’m finished folding the laundry, why don’t I take my beautiful, sexy wife out to KFC?” he walked up to her as he said that and wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her’s around his neck and he gave her a kiss.

“Well then, let’s go fly boy, I’m hungry.”

“Ok, come on then. I better feed the two of you.”

They left the house a few minutes later and went to the local KFC. When they arrived, they looked the menu over and when they reached the counter Jack ordered a bucket of the crispy chicken, cole slaw, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and gravy, drinks and apple pies.

“Jack, why a bucket of chicken?”

“Just in case you feel like a midnight snack.” Sam smiled at him.