samandjack.net

Author's Notes: feed back yes please


The next morning the kids went to school while everyone else went to the SGC to fill out there reports on what just happened in the passed few days off world. Jack called the president himself and let him know that the threat was over for now and that hopefully the rest of the system lords would get the message. And hopefully the rest of the Jaffa would learn about freedom.

Jack was filling out his report when his stomach started to rumble, so he had a look at his watch and relied that it was lunch time. So he saved what he was writing and close down his computer, then he went to look for Sam. He found her in her lab as always, working on her computer.

“Hey it’s lunch time, stop what every you are doing and come and grab some lunch.”

“Is it lunch time already, I’ve been busy with my report.”

“Yeah, well I know what you are like with your work, so come on. If we finish lunch early enough we could disappear for about half an hour” Jack said, flicking his eyebrows at Sam, which made her smile.

“That sounds tempting Jack, but I do have a lot of work to do.” And she pointed to her in box.

Jack walked into the room and over to her and lifted her out of the chair and onto her bench, so that her back was to the camera. Then he gave her a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he his arms around her waist. They deepened the kiss and at the same time, he moved his legs between hers.

They broke off the kiss and he leaned his head against hers. He pushed his hips into hers and her eyes widened when she felt his hard length against her stomach and notice the wicked look in his eyes. She had come to know it over the years since they have been married, and she knew what he wanted. They both kiss again.

“Let me close my computer then we will have a quick lunch.”

“Good, cause I’m ready to take you now Mrs. O’Neill.”

He gave her a quick kiss, then moved back so she could go and save what ever it was on her computer, then close it down. Once that was done, she turned off the lights and they headed to the mess hall for lunch, hand in hand. After they had a quick lunch, they disappeared into their quarters for half an hour. After they both made love; they were lying under the quilt snuggling together.

“Well, we better get back to work.”

“It’s a shame though, but I know that SG12 is due back in twenty minutes and I still have that long report to finish so it looks like it’s going to be a long afternoon.”

“Yea, I know what you mean. I got heaps of work to do myself. I’ll ask Janet if she could look after the kids for us, since I know that it is going to be a long night for us both.”

“Yea, true.”

They both kissed before getting up. Once dressed, they made their bed, before leaving their quarters. As soon as they reached Sam's lab, Jack gave her a quick kiss before leaving to go to his office. Sam called Janet and asked her if she and the others could take care of the kids since it’s going to be a long night for both Jack and Sam. She agreed to look after them for her.

It was after midnight by the time they both got home from the base. Teal’c was meditating when they walked into the house, so they both left him there and went to bed. It had been a long day, but first they checked on the kids.

The next morning they slept in, when Jack woke up it was after eight. He flew out of bed and put on his track pants and grabbed his t-shirt. Then he flew out the door and quickly as he could he ran down stairs, only to see the kids watching cartoons.

“Kids, you're going to be late for school.”

“Dad, calm down, we got a phone call this morning from Mr. O’Brien. There's no school today, cause someone tried to start a fire in the school, and it set all the sprinklers off. There's no school till Monday,” Jon said.

“Oh, ok, have you kids had breakfast yet?”

“Yep, today is Thursday, we had the last of the fruit loops.”

“Oh, ok, I’m going back to bed for a while.”

“Ok.”

Jack walked back up the stairs to their bedroom, went into the bathroom to relieve himself and then took off his track pants and tee shirt before crawling back into bed. Snuggling up to Sam, she rolled over and snuggled into his chest.

“Morning sweet heart.”

“Mmm morning, what time is it?”

“After eight.”

Jack had one of his hands under her tank top doing circles on her back, which made her smile.

“Jack, the kids.” She went to get up, but Jack hold her there in his arms.

“Relax, apparently there was a fire at the school over night. It set all the sprinklers off and there's no school till Monday.”

“Oh, ok, well they might as well give me a hand with the shopping today.”

“Yea, it’s a shame I can’t come along as well, I’ve got lots of boring meetings today.”

Making Sam giggle, she lifted her head to look at him. He bent down to give her a kiss, it became passionate and they both slowly made love. Afterwards, after they both try to catch their breath.

Sam gave Jack a kiss before getting up. She went into the bathroom and closed the door, and then couple of minutes later Jack head the shower running. So he got up and went to the bathroom door. He walked in and opened the bathroom door to see the back of his beautiful naked wife under the hot water.

He walked in and closed the door, she turned around with a grin on her face. He took a couple steps closer and wrapped his arms around her middle, while she put hers around his neck. They kissed, and made passionate love again in the shower, then washed one another, before getting out.

Once they both dried down and got dress, Sam took care of making their bed and also taking care of there clothes that they had on the floor. Jack had a shave and cleaned up the bathroom. Once done there, they both put there dirty clothes down the laundry shoot, before they headed down stairs.

Jack went to make them both some coffee, while Sam went to put a load of washing into the machine, only to notice that a load was already finished. So she put it in the basket, then she put a load through the machine.

Since it was a beautiful day outside, she decided to hang the load outside to try. She walk out with the laundry basket and peg basket in her hands and started to put the clothes on the line when Jack called out to her.

“Sam.”

“Outside, Jack,” Sam called back.

He looked outside through the French doors, to see her hang out a load of washing, so he got her coffee mug and walked out with it. He passed it to her and she took a sip of it.

“One of the kids must have put a load in the machine this morning,” Sam said

“I think it might have been Munchkin. If it was, we will have to get a step ladder so she could use it to hang the washing out.”

“That’s a good idea,” Sam took a sip of her drink then passed it to Jack, while she hang out two more wet garments.

“So what else are you going to do today?”

“Well, I might as well get the kids some new clothes, they are growing up so fast and while I’m at it, I’ll get a step ladder. So if it is Munchkin, well at least I can show her what to do, but I think she knows what to do anyway.”

Jack passed her mug back to her, so she could finish her coffee.

“Yea, she is smart, just like her mother.”

“True, what time do you have to be in by?”

“Well I better go now and grab some breakfast in the mess hall since all the fruit loops are gone.”

“Ok, I’ll make sure that there is an extra box in the groceries this week, now the younger ones are eating them too.

“Ok, I better go, see you tonight sweet heart, I love you.” Jack gave her a kiss.

“I love you to Jack, have fun.”

Sam passed her empty mug back to Jack and gave him a kiss, before he left for work. Then she carried on hanging out the last of the washing, before heading back inside. Then she went to check on the kids who were watching road runner, laughing every time the coyote blowed himself up. At least Sam knew that they are watching the old cartoon and not the ones they have got on today.

“Who put the washing in the machine?”

“I did mum, but I couldn’t hang it on the line,” Jolinar said.

“Well thanks sweetie, today we will get a step ladder for you to use, so it would make things easier if you want to surprise us next time.”

“Ok, so what are we going to do today mum?”

“Shopping, for new clothes for you kids and groceries.”

“Can we help?” Jon asked.

“Sure, you all can help”

“Yaaa,” they all said at the same time.

“Ok, now I’ll see if Janet would like to join us since it is her day off, what do you think?”

“Here you go mum.” Adam passes the phone to Sam.

“Thanks dear,” then she called Janet up.

“Morning Janet…. Are you doing anything today? …. Well I got the kids at home - their was a fire at their school…. Oh so you know all about it. Well, anyway, would you like to join us…. Ok, say in about an hour… Ok great, see you soon, bye” then she hung up. Then looked at the kids

“Janet's coming with us, so who wants to go with Janet” Munchkin, Adam, Jacob, Jon and Adam put there hands up.

“Ok, so have you cleaned you teeth?” They all nodded.

“Made you beds and cleaned your rooms up?” They all nodded again.

“Ok, once this load of washing is finished and out on the line, we can head off into town.”

Sam went into the kitchen and ate a couple of pieces of fruit since there wasn’t much in the pantry to eat and the kids had the last of the breakfast cereal. While she was eating the fruit, she was writing out a grocery list of the things that she needed to buy for her big family.

Then she went to check to see if they got plenty of shampoo and shower gel, toilet paper, toothpaste, bathroom cleaner, things like that. Once she finished her shopping list, Janet showed up and at the same time the load of washing was finished.

“Sam,” Janet called out as she walked into the house.

“In here Janet” Janet heard a noise coming for the laundry room, so she walked in there.

“Hey, need a hand?”

“I’ve got it, just need to hang this out, then we can head off.”

“Ok” They both walked outside and Sam started to hang out the washing.

“What is Jack up to today?”

“He got few debriefings today, there are five teams coming back and lots of reports to read, as well as memos, you know the usual.”

They both laughed, knowing that Jack would be bored with the debriefings and they knew he hates paper work as well.

“So how are things with you?”

“Good, thanks, the kids were great last night, what time did you get in?”

“After midnight.”

“Ok.”

Sam just finished hanging out the washing, then they walked back into the house. Once the kids were ready, they all went into the two wagons. They went to the mall first to get some new close for the kids. They went to five different stores for the kids' clothes, they were there till just before lunch time, then they all went to subway for lunch. They all sat at the tables there enjoying there lunch.

When a bunch of rude teenagers showed up, they were giving the staff a hard time. Once they got there lunch, they sat at the tables next to Sam and Janet. They were laughing, joking and swearing in front of the other customers. Sam saw Jolinar shake her head, knowing that she wasn’t happy with they way the kids were talking.

“Mum.”

“Yes munchkin?”

“I think someone should teach those teenagers a lesson in respect and manners.”

“I agree, but it’s not our place to teach them that.”

“It’s a shame. They need to go to boot camp, perhaps they could knock some sense into them.”

“That is a good idea,” the teenagers over heard them talking, and one of them said to them.

“Hey how come you kids aren’t at school?”

“Hey why aren’t you loud mouths in school?”

“Jolinar,” Sam said, looking at her.

“Mum, fight fire with fire” She said, with a grin on her face.

Both Sam and Janet just shook their heads.

“We go to school when we want to, what's your excuse?”

“Someone tried to burn our school down, so it is closed. Don’t you want an education?”

“No, school is boring.”

“What do want to do when and if you grow up?”

“Nothing.”

“So you don’t want to be a doctor, teacher, police officer, or got in the army, the navy or even the air force?”

“Nope.”

“What happens if there was a war say in five years time, would you go if they ask you to, to defend you country?” They went quiet for a moment.

“Why should we, there are plenty of other guys who would do it.”

“But you rather sit on your butts doing nothing to help fight a war and help save your country?”

“Yep.”

“Then you are a disgrace to this country and to the flag. You lot are lousy bums. I bet your father, or even grand father fought for this country. If so, they would be ashamed of you lot for not following in your fathers foot steps if and when the time comes.”

“Well then, what do your parents do, miss smarty pants?”

“Well my mother is a colonel in the air force and she has a PHD in astrophysics and she is also the CO of research and technique and the 2IC of Cheyenne Mountain. As for my father he is the CO of Cheyenne Mountain and he is a general and he is in the air force also.”

“Is this a joke?”

“Mum show him your ID pass.”

Sam got out her ID pass and showed the guy. He was shocked to find out that it was true.

“Wow, it is true.”

“Come on, lets get out of here.” One of the other guys said.

“If you got dreams, follow them, but first finish your schooling, then follow your dreams,” Jolinar said, as she looked into the guys eyes, before he left.

“Munchkin, I just can’t believe what you just said to them,” Janet said.

“I see pain behind the guys eyes auntie, lots of pain and anger.”

”You could tell by looking into his eyes?”

“Yes.”

“Well are you kids finished?”

They all nodded, and then they all went to the bathrooms, before they left to go shopping. Fifteen minutes later they arrived at the super market.

“Ok, kids, we will need four trolleys, so who's going to get them?”

The older ones ran to get a trolley each. By the time Janet, Sam and the four younger ones arrived inside the supermarket Janet laughed when she saw them with a trolley each.

“Well Sam, at least we can send them to go and get the items.”

“True” Both Janet and Sam put the younger ones into the trolley.

“Ok, kids, follow us.”

They walked into the store. First was the fruit and veggies, but Sam knew that Jack would be bringing some home that night, so they carried on, till they got to the meat session. Sam picked up a leg of roast and put it in the trolley behind her, then she got another one and put it in there, then she moved down a bit further, where she also got three pork roasts, then there was the wieners, mince, fish, chicken, burger patties, casserole steak, barbecue steak, cold ham, chicken roll and luncheon for the kids, sandwiches and some other meat as well.

Once done there, they started to go down the first aisle where Sam passed rolls of toilet paper to Jolinar who passed it to Jon all they way back to Adam who was last, then she did it with the toilet cleaner, and hand towels.