samandjack.net

Story Notes: I was thinking about this story, so I decided to write it. Sam's mother, Charlie and Kawalsky are alive. George Hammond is retired and Jack is promoted to take over Hammond's job at the SGC. Sam is a major when she joins the SGC and Ferretti is on SG1 after Jack is promoted.

Thank you Janet for beta reading this story for me :) And to wolfy thank you for so the icon for this story since the program I use to is use is no more.
Author's Notes: Here my new latest story. thank you wolfy and Janet for the icon and beta reading :)


TITLE: Loki, What Have You Done?

AUTHOR: Alimoo

RATING:

SPOILERS:

CATEGORY:

PAIRINGS: Jack & Sam

SUMMARY: Loki has been experimenting again, but this time he started back in 1980. Both Jack and Sam have the Ancient gene. Thor reports: "O'Neill is the most advanced human on Earth."

ARCHIVE: SJD, Yes. S/J NC17 Fanfic Archive, Fan fiction

DISCLAIMER: Ok, don't own characters. Made this story up, didn't make any money out of it, yada, yada, you know the rest.

FEED BACK: Yes Please

NOTES: I was thinking about this story, so I decided to write it. Sam's mother, Charlie and Kawalsky are alive. George Hammond is retired and Jack is promoted to take over Hammond's job at the SGC. Sam is a major when she joins the SGC and Ferretti is on SG1 after Jack is promoted.

Thank you Janet for beta reading this story for me :) And to wolfy thank you for so the icon for this story since the program I use to is use is no more.

In 1953, Loki arrived in Earth orbit. He had been visiting four times a year, staying for three days each visit. He had been searching for the perfect male and female who had the Ancient gene, which he had discovered over one hundred years earlier in a female.

During each visit, he beamed up babies from their cribs and tested them; he had kept records of the ones he had found that had the Ancient gene. On the final day of that visit, he beamed up a three-month baby boy and did his scans and tests. He was amazed with the results.

They showed that his Ancient gene was eighty percent stronger than any other baby previously tested. He put a tracker in the baby then returned him to his crib. Now all Loki needed to do was find a female then he could start doing his tests.

Over the next sixteen years, Loki continued his schedule of returning four times a year and testing all the female babies with no luck. Until one day, he beamed up a three-month-old baby girl; when he tested, the results showed that she had the same level of the Ancient gene as the male he had been tracking.

He was pleased with this and put a tracker in her and he gave her a long lasting hormonal injection, which would last for fifteen years. He knew that it would be twelve Earth years before he could proceed further with his plans. When he finished, he beamed the baby back down into her crib. Then he flew back to his home world to wait.

Twelve years later, Loki returned to Earth orbit. He scanned for the female and waited until she was asleep and then beamed up the teenage girl. He had found that her name was Samantha, but she preferred 'Sam'. He had already updated his information about the male: Jonathan.

He scanned Sam and harvested two of her eggs. Then he beamed up Jonathan and was able to obtain a sperm sample from him. Loki combined the sperm and eggs and then beamed them into Sam's uterus. Then he beamed Jonathan back to his bed. He checked on Sam, watching what was happening.

When his experiment worked, he saw that the sperm had fertilized both eggs, and they were dividing and multiplying cells. He activated his time dilation field and put Sam into a modified stasis pod. He monitored her for the next nine months. When necessary, he would turn off the dilation field long enough to beam up food and water then turn it back on again.

He monitored the stasis pod to insure Sam received nutrition and fluids, using a feeding tube, and that bodily waste was removed properly, using a catheter, and the beaming devise took care of feces. He was also closely monitoring the development of the two fetuses he had helped to create.

When the babies were fully developed, he beamed them and the placentas out. He cleaned and removed the umbilical cords from both babies. They were both males. He tested them while the pod was healing Sam.

When the results were promising and Sam was fully healed, he placed trackers into both of the boys. He turned off the time dilation field and beamed Sam back to her bed. She was still asleep and totally unaware that anything had happened.

Then he went to beam the twins to a designated location, however, as he beamed then down, alarms sounded and the boys were beamed somewhere else.

After he fixed the problem, he saw that the twins were still together and that they were beamed inside the Peterson Air Force Base Hospital, in Colorado Springs. There was a problem with the beaming system, and he was not able to retrieve the twins. He knew he had to return to his planet to fix the problem.

Four months later when he returned, he did the same thing again to both Jonathan and Sam. He then decided to beam the child into a different Air Force hospital before leaving.

Seventeen years, later Jack and Sam met for the first time not knowing what had happened to them both over the years. Eighteen months afterward, Jack had the Ancient Repository of Knowledge downloaded and at the same time, Loki returned for one of his regular visits, unaware of what had happened to Jack.

When Jack went to the Asgard home world and they removed the knowledge from him, they showed him around and they even ran some DNA tests while talking to him. When they were doing a scan, they detected a foreign body and were able to beam it out of him since he was lying down on the bed resting.

When they saw it was an Asgard tracking device, they knew that one of their own was aware that Jack had the gene. At that time, they did not know who it was and why they had not shared the information. A few hours later, Jack was returned to Earth, but he had not been told what the Asgard had discovered.

After Jack returned to Earth, there was a meeting of the Asgard Council about their findings, at which they decided to send Thor to Earth and have him put hidden sensors on the moon. If a ship visited, alarms would sound on Thor's ship so he could find who it was and learn what they were doing.

The next time Loki arrived on his regular testing schedule; the sensors on the moon detected his ship and sent a signal to Thor's ship. When Thor received the signal, he jumped into hyperspace to Earth. By the time he got there, the ship was gone but he was able to reset the sensors. His long-range scanners detected an ion trail, but he was unable to find the ship at that time.

Four months later, Thor was heading to Earth since the System Lords wanted to meet and the Asgard council wanted Jack to represent Earth. When he was close to Earth, his sensor alarms sounded. When he reached Earth orbit he saw the ship, and his scanners detected a time dilation device on the ship. He was able to beam it on to his ship and then he beamed over to the other ship. When he got there, he saw both Jack and Sam on the tables; then he turned and saw the Asgard.

"Loki." Loki turned and was shocked to see who was standing on his ship.

"Thor!" Thor walked over and saw what Loki was doing.

"Loki, what have you done?"

"I was hoping that O'Neill and Colonel Carter's children would be the answer to our cloning problems."

"You have been here before."

"Yes, for many years."

"How many children are there from O'Neill and Colonel Carter?"

"Ninety-seven, including the two Colonel Carter is currently carrying."

"How many times have you done this?"

"Seventy-three times."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"I have visited four times per Earth year, for the past 18 years. Colonel Carter was 12 Earth years of age and twin males resulted from the first impregnation. Other pregnancies resulted in single infants or twins, except shortly after her 18th birthday when three eggs were successfully fertilized."

"Beam Colonel Carter and O'Neill to where they were before." Loki walked over to another console and moved two stones then they were gone.

While he was doing that, Thor beamed all the information over to his ship. Then he turned and walked over to Loki.

"You are to return to Othalla and tell the Council what you have done."

"Why are you here?"

"That is none of your concern." Thor beamed himself back to his ship.

He watched as Loki's ship jumped into hyperspace, and then he sent a message to the Council. Next, he checked to see what Loki had done. When he saw all the locator dots all over the country, he started beaming them up one at a time. He checked their DNA and saw that they all carried the Ancient gene and that they were all children of Jack and Sam. He put markers their DNA as he had done to Jack so Loki could not use them for cloning.

When he read what Loki had recorded about Sam also having the gene, he beamed her up and did the same to her. He also confirmed that she was with child, again. Then he returned her to Earth.

Thor was in Earth orbit for the next twelve hours conducting testing of his own while he waited for morning in Colorado Springs. He did some reading for a while, and then he beamed Jack up and talked to him for half an hour before beaming him back down again.

Thor knew that getting the meeting with the System Lords must be completed first. Then he would have to tell both Jack and Sam about what Loki had done to them.