samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: SGC celebrates Sam's birthday.
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Original Archive Date: 2000 Apr 22
Warnings: None
Challenges: Alright
Challenges: Alright
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10450 Read: 3223
Published: Aug 30, 2009 Updated: Aug 30, 2009
Story Notes:
TITLE: Thirty Five

AUTHOR: K. Siegfried (Niamh)

EMAIL: sg1flygirl@yahoo.com or ksiegfried@henry.wells.edu

CATEGORY: S&J Romance. Semi-Established S&J Relationship. 1999 "Alright" Challenge entry at the S&J RA.

SPOILERS: Emancipation, Need, Thor's Chariot, Family.

SEASON INFO: For continuity's sake: Season Three

RATING: PG-13 for sexual innuendo and adultish situations.

CONTENT WARNING: Sexually suggestive innuendo.

SEQUEL TO: Lady in Red.

SUMMARY: SGC celebrates Sam's birthday.

DISCLAIMER: STARGATE SG-1 and its characters are property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author.This story may not be posted elsewhere without the concent of the author. Exception: K. Siegfried's SG-1 Archives, Heliopolis, S&J RA.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Lyrics for Goody Two Shoes (A. Ant, M. Pirroni), Love of My Life (C. Santana, D. Matthews), and All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You, by Heart, used without permission.

The original quest of the Challenge was to create a story using the following elements: a white rose, the song All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You by Heart, and small blurb on TV in which they had shown Sam in her uniform, next to Teal'c and Daniel, shouting "Alright!" with a huge smile on her face. I had to bend it a bit in the name of creative license, but I think it turned out well!

1. Chapter 1 by Kelly Siegfried [Reviews - 0] (10450 words)