samandjack.net

Story Notes: Author: Nikki.H. scc@thepla.net

spoilers: 100 days, set day after.

Feedback: Well I think you know what i'm going to say. Please send feeback, otherwise how am I to know if you hated it.

Archive: SJA yes, Heliopolis yes.


It was dark and it was quiet. Just how Samantha Carter liked it. There was only her and the slight humming of her computer as her company. She could hear airman with their long drawn footsteps walk by, and she smiled briefly as she heard the latest gossip being shared between members.

"Carter?"

Sam stretched her legs but didn't move from her bed. "It's okay Jack, coast is clear." Sam said, smiling as he crept across the floor.

"I missed you." He said sitting down next to her and kissing her on the forehead.

Sam raised her eyebrows. "I just saw you half an hour ago." She grinned and kissed him, pulling him further ontop of her. He gladly complied and started to kiss his way down her neck.

"I know, it felt like years." He complained.

"Your so over dramatic." Sam told him, pulling his hands away, which where tugging at her jacket. "I told you, no action on base." She warned giving him a playful shove.

Jack sighed. "But mommmmm." He whinned. For his efforts he recieved a slap. "Serious though, i missed you. I love Danny, but he's not as much fun as you."

Sam giggled as his fingers contiued their roaming. "Your only saying that because you got lucky last night."

"Am not."

"Just shut up and kiss me already." Sam ordered and pulled him closer. Jack grinned and shifted his weight ontop of her.

"Sam, knock knock."

Sam sat up bolt right, frozen in fear as Daniel knocked at the door. With one quick look at Jack, he was under the bed in meer seconds. Once sure that he was hidden she straightened her uniform and wiped at her mouth.

"Come in." She called, hoping to God that she looked decent. Daniel came in and didn't seem to noticed her mussed hair.

Flopping onto her bed, he let out a fustration sigh. "What's up Sam?" He asked.

Sam shook her head, watching and hoping that Jack didn't sneeze. "Nothing." Sam assured him scratching her head nervously. "What about you?"

"It's Jack." He started.

"Oh?" Sam asked innocently.

Daniel rolled over and faced her. "Yeah, i mean you worked to save his ass and do you get a Thankyou, no, do we get a 'i love you guys'? No." Daniel said angrily.

Sam just sighed. "Why arn't you more angry?" Daniel questions. Sam held back a secret smile.

//because last night i got a full apology and it went on all night// Sam thought happily. But decided on not sharing this news with Daniel she just shrugged. "He's not all that bad is he?" Sam asked, knowing very well that Jack could hear her.

Daniel sighed, oblivious to Sam's smug smile and laid back on the bed. "God, he can be such a jerk. I just spent 3 hours with him trying to explain to him one of the pyramids and you know what i got?" Daniel complained.

Sam smiled, feeling Jack's fingers start to crawl up and down her ankle, removing her sock and gently stroked the skin. "Mmm, what?" Sam asked, trying not to giggle.

"A broken model pyramid and the typical, 'it's been fun space monkey'. " Daniel grunted and Sam kicked gently as Jack hand crawled further up her leg.

"Where is he now?" Sam asked innocently, praying that Jack would stop before she started laughing.

"I don't know, off bothering Teal'c i guess." Daniel muttered. He took off his glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose. Looking up he noticed a small silver band around her finger. "Hey that's nice." He said touching the ring.

Like she had been burned Sam hissed and pulled the ring off. "It's nothing, really, just some ring i found lying around."

Sam kicked again as she felt a pinch just behind the back of her knee and she yelped. The ring went flying and went under the bed.

"Oh, i'll get it." Daniel said reaching under the bed.

"No!" Sam cried, grasping his hand and stilling it. Daniel rose his eye brows and she shrugged. "Girls gotta have a few secrets." She said bending down and reached under the bed for the ring.

Jack playfully pulled the ring away from her hands and she shot him a death look. "Sam?" Daniel asked as Sam started disappearing under the bed.

"Yeah." Sam called giving Jack a punch. "I've got it." She declared snatching it off Jack and shook her finger at him.

Sam reappear and smiled. "Sorry. You where saying?" Sam said making sure both of her feet where *ontop* of the bed.

Daniel thought for a moment."Sam is everything ok?" He asked worriedly as Sam's face went red.

Sam slapped herself mentally as she felt Jack's prodding fingers poke at her from under the bed. The mattress lifted slightly but not enough to disturb Daniel. Sam shifted and gave Daniel an innocent look. "Yeah, why do you say that?"

Daniel shrugged, looking around her room. "So do you want to talk?" Daniel asked, Sam felt Jack's reply as she recieved a quick Jab.

"Umm what about?" Sam asked, giving Jack some punishment. //honestly he's like an impacent kid// Sam thought while Daniel considered her question.

"I don't know, guess i just wanted to see if you wanted to talk."

Sam smiled assuring. "Nope, i'm fine. Listen Daniel, have you talked to Janet? I think she's looking for a sitter on the weekend, do you know of anyone?" Sam said hoping that Daniel would go.

"Really?" Daniel asked sitting up. "I could mind her, she dosn't have to find someone she dosn't trust. " Daniel was already crossing the room to her door. "I'll go see, see you Sam." Daniel called.

"Bye Daniel." Sam waved as Daniel shut the door. "Ok." SHe hissed and pocked her head over the side of the bed. SHe was met by a pair of lips and they kissed her passionately.

Giggling Sam pulled him up onto the bed. "Gee's it's nice to know how much you guys love me." Jack said as he laid ontop of her.

"Serves you right." Sam said kissing him. Jack looked at her with an innocents look. "Well, you did sneak into my room and all Colonel."

Jack grinned, pulling her jacket off and exposing her hot flesh to the cool air. "They didn't teach as stealth mode for nothing you know."

Sam grinned and let out a strangled gasp as he started suckling behind her ear. "My my, Colonel what else did they teach you?" She leered in his ear.

"Just a few things. I'll teach you." Jack whispered. Within moments they where both unclothed and writhing with pleasure in each others arms. Sam bit back a scream as she reach the blink and muffled her cry in Jacks sweaty shoulder.

A knock at the door halted them and Jack groaned. Once Sam found her breath she called out. "Who is it?"

"It's General Hammond, may i speak with you Major Carter." Sam flushed red and her eyes widened. Jack's clothes where strewn everywhere and he looked around for a place to hide. Sam pointed to the air duck that was open and started dressing herself as he crawled in butt naked.

"Just a minute!" Sam called and threw what she could find and kicked Jack's shoes and belonging under the bed. Sam didn't go near the door until she heard the click of an air vent close.

"Come in." Sam called and bit her lip as the General came in. He took one look at the rumbled Major and the unmade bed.

"I'm sorry Major where you sleeping?" He said apologetically.

Sam smiled sleepily. "Yeah, guess all those nights in the lab caught up with me." She assured him to sit at a chair. "It's ok, what's the problem?"

"Have you been seeing the Colonel?" Sam almost fell off the bed in shock. //he knew// she thought. //but how could he know//

Sam swallowed. "Seeing. Sir?"

The General nodded. "Sorry that must of come of wrong. Have you noticed him acting strange at all, suspicious maybe?"

Sam swallowed with relief and smiled. "No Sir. Can't say that i have. Although i don't tend to see him that often, you know lab work." Sam said.

The General nodded. "Oh, yes. Well sorry to disturb you." He said standing up, he started for the door and the stopped. "Oh and Major," The General turned around and Sam ran a hand through her hair.

"Yes SIr?" Sam asked nervously.

The General smiled. "Next time you have someone in your room, It would be better if you cover up that hickey and not shove him in the air vent."

Sam felt the air leave her lungs and she stared at him blushing. "Night Major, Night Colonel." The General called, poking his head at the air vent.

Sam covered her face as Jack quietly said night. The General patted her shoulder and stepped out of the room. "Remember Major, there isn't anything i don't know that goes on in this base."

Sam nodded and closed the door behind him. Leaning heavily against it she sighed. Jack pocked his head out of the air vent and shook his head.

"You got to give him credit, he a sly one that Hammond." Jack commented and held out his hands to be pulled out.

Sam grinned and helped him out, kissing him gently. "1 down 4 to go." She murmured as he wrapped his hands around her. Jack kissed her forehead gently.

"You still OK with this?" He asked.

Sam nodded. "Sure, i mean what a couple of court martials under my belt?" Jack laughed and kissed her, knowing that the General wouldn't do such a thing, that just had to prove to him that they could still perform their duties like before.



~*~*~*~

-nikki.h.

sorry to much caffeine in the morning can make you go a little off balance.