samandjack.net

Story Notes: Season: any

Spoilers: not that I can think of

Authors notes: well this is the first time I’ve attempted humour so i hope I’ve managed it okay, I hope you all enjoy it and send loads of feedback!


Sam and Janet moved closer to the sound of music that was coming from Jack’s living room, Sam with a camcorder in hand, just in case they could tease the guys with it later. Jack didn’t know that they were both still awake from the party that had ended a few hours before. Teal’C and Daniel were helping him tidy up the mess that had been created.

Poking their heads round the side of the wall, the two women saw all three of the men clad only in their boxers and black sunglasses. Jack came sliding into the middle of the room holding a brush in his hand and singing along to the words of the song, while dancing with Daniel and Teal’C.

“A Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann

Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann

(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)

Oh Barbara Ann take my hand

(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)

Barbara Ann

(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)

You got me rockin' and a rollin' Rockin' and a reelin'

Barbara Ann Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann

Went to a dance looking for romance

Saw Barbara Ann so I thought I'd take a chance

Barbara Ann Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann

Oh Barbara Ann take my hand

(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)

Barbara Ann

(Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann)

You got me rockin' and a rollin' Rockin' and a reelin'

Barbara Ann Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann”

The sound of laughter made all three men stop their antics and look towards the wall where the sound was coming from. Both women had collapsed against the wall and were hysterical with laughter.

The three men looked at each other and blushed at being caught out, and ran from the room, locking themselves in their respected rooms.

Sam and Janet high-fived each other and stopped the camcorder. Taking the tape out, Sam stuffed it in her pocket.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THE NEXT DAY

Sam was sat at the briefing room table looking at the report in front of her. As Jack sat down in the seat opposite her he noticed the smile that was plastered on her face.

“What are you smiling at?” he asked her cautiously.

“A Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann, Bar bar bar bar Barbar Ann, Oh Barbara Ann take my hand,” Sam sang while looking at her report, a smile forming on her face.

“You tell anyone about that and I swear I’ll ...” Jack threatened.

“You’ll what?”

“I found out from your dad that you’re very ticklish, and I’m prepared to use that to my advantage,” he said with a cheeky grin on his face.

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Oh I would.”

“Is General Hammond in his office?” asked an airman who had just walked up the metal staircase. Jack nodded and let the airman proceed. “Oh, Major Carter, very funny tape you showed this morning in the commissary. Everyone is still singing ’Barbara Ann’.”

Jack chocked on his coffee while Sam tried to escape but Jack grabbed her round the middle and pushed her to the ground and tickled her.

~*~The end~*~