samandjack.net

Story Notes: AUTHOR'S NOTES: the title is from the Latin meaning 'I love, I hate'. My teacher showed us poem with that title and soon as I read it, I thought Sam and Jack so here was the outcome. Love/ hate it? Tell me what you think! Should I made a sequel to it? Email me.

EMAIL: sunshine_slayer@hotmail.com


Odi et Amo

Sometimes I hate Jack O'Neill. He drives me mad, always rushes into everything head first and most of the time he puts up a front, just to prove he's a tough guy. Yet underneath I know he's as sweet as cotton candy. He's one of them, men; you can't, as much as you try, stop yourself from thinking about them. You always do. Especially him, God he makes everything sexy and last week when it was raining on this planet and he got soaked, he looked so good. I nearly screwed the regs right then but I'm a good little girl who is in love with her CO. She loves him so much that it kills her to see him in pain when I can do nothing, when all she ever want to do is be held in his arms. She dreams for him to save those 3 little words but because he can't, she hates him but even when she does deep down it's truly love. You see I hate him, but I'll always love him. I'm stuck, which is why *I* have to break the pattern. Me, yes me, so here goes.

Here I am walking to his office. One foot in front of the other with my head held high but my hands are still shaking by my side. This is me knocking on the door, waiting for his sexy voice to reply. I pause, no answer. Perhaps he's not there. Typical him, he always makes everything difficult. Yep, awkward as hell but maybe I should just check anyway..

"Carter?"

I literally nearly jump out of my skin.

"I didn't think you were in here."

So smooth Sam.

"Now what can I do you for?"

Few rounds on the duvet? Stop it Sam, not the way to go.

"I was just.. er."

Yep. Cool as a cucumber. No wait I *can* do this. It's not that hard after all, just 3 words, except I've never hated him so much before. It's *so* his place to have done this, sure he said 'he cared more than he should' 2 years ago, but compared to this that was easy. Anyway that was only when forced, so it hardly counts!

"What's wrong?"

He gets up from his chair and walks over to me. He's so close all I want to do is grab him.hands reaching out.totally out of control.. they grab his.. wow toned body.and kiss him.

Oh my God. I am kissing Jack O'Neill. This is absolutely amazing. Wait, he's totally kissing back. Wow, he's soft lips on mine.he's such a good kisser!

At the same moment we stop and look deep into each other's eyes. Silence, but we both know what that looks means. Regulations, they're still there so I step back and he mirror it.

"Carter.?"

I stare for a second.right, now what I came to do in the first place.

"Maybe I should go."

"But."

I turn to walk away but then I stop by the door and look him straight in the eye. "I love you Jack."

Stunned I leave him. Not waiting for a reply. I don't need one Yep; I've done *my* part. The ball is totally in your court now Jack. I did it. I made the first step and for the first time, all I feel for him is pure love. The hate is gone, as I know that soon, we'll be together and I'll never be alone.