samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Sam and Jack continue to struggle with their feelings.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Original Archive Date: 2002 Aug 19
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: After Hours
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2160 Read: 3053
Published: Aug 30, 2009 Updated: Aug 30, 2009
Story Notes:
Email: littlemissstargazer@hotmail.com

Status: Complete, but part of an ongoing series.

Category: Angst, Sam and Jack

Rating: to be safe I’m gonna say PG-13

Archive: SJA, Heliopolis, Shipperworld, My site and Bee’s site if she wants it ;o)

Season/Sequel Info: After the season four episode Divide and Conquer, takes place about a month after.

Spoilers: None in this installment.

Summary: Sam and Jack continue to struggle with their feelings.

Author’s notes: Well, this is the third 'episode' in the After Hours series, following on from 'Fight The Good Fight' (I) and 'And If I Should Die Before I Wake…' (II). I decided to do this as a series under the duress of torture from the wonderful gals in AIM chat, they know who they are and they know how much their opinion means to me, I love you guys! *hugs* Further hugs are extended to Ali for sending me a copy of The First Ones, and declaring that Jack is a saint! As with the previous two posts this is a VKGC fic, that is Valium, Kleenex and Galaxy Chocolate fic!

I would just like to say how warmed I was by the amount of feedback I received from the previous two episodes, it really touched me how many of you took the time to send me some lovely feedback and encouragement, so *hugs* to those as well. I have got the *whole* of this series worked out, and it runs into 21 'episodes', and I have decided to post one a week, every Wednesday. I *might* post a further episode on a Sunday night, but I will have to see how things work out in that damn pesky Real Life. Kudos is extended to Bronn, for sending feedback, beta'ing and overall general niceness *hugs*

Dedications: To all the lovely ladies in AIM, who have been so supportive and allowed me to bore them silly by writing fic in Sam and Jack chats on a Friday and Saturday nights, to all the wonderful people who sent me heart-warming feedback and Chocolate Covered Colonels *grins*, and again to Bronn for beta'ing. Okay, that's enough from me! And on with the angst...

'Playing With Fire' Copyright Little Miss 2000

1. Chapter 1 by Little Miss [Reviews - 0] (2160 words)