samandjack.net

Story Notes: MAIL: dgingera@pacificcoast.net

SPOILERS: None

SEASON/SEQUEL: Season 3. Sequel to "Heat" and "Scars and All"

CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f

ARCHIVE: Heliopolis, SJA

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Mention of the movie "Pandora's Clock" in this fic comes from a conversation on the SJlist as to how good the pilot looked in his uniform - cheers guys. Many, many thanks to Tanya, who has had to read this more times than the recommended daily dosage. Constructive comments/suggestions are always appreciated.

NOTE: As a Certified Reflexologist, I have to mention that the *techniques/thoughts* mentioned in this story are inappropriate for a professional and are part of the fiction. Of course if I had Jack on my table who knows how *appropriate* I would be*g*.


I guess we should have known that it was too good to be true.

SG1 has been going on mission's non-stop for the last three weeks and the missions have been going like clockwork. Not that they are always exciting, but they've been relatively free of incidents.

Well, reality finally bit us on the butt yesterday when we had a run in with a group of Apophis' serpent guard. The resulting firefight had been quick but not exactly painless. We had taken out the entire squad, but all of us had ended up with more than our share of bumps and bruises. Teal'c had taken the brunt of our injury quota with a nasty staff weapon burn to his right arm.

I am beginning to wonder if Janet is psychic, because when we came back through the gate, she was waiting for us at the base of the ramp. Now I know that she doesn't wish any harm to come to us, but I think she honestly misses us when we're not in the infirmary. She certainly loves the opportunity to fuss over us - or maybe its just Daniel in particular. Hmm.. I think it's time I have a talk with her, just to make sure that she has honourable intentions towards our favourite archaeologist/anthropologist/linguist.

Finally after our trip to the infirmary and then a debriefing with General Hammond, SG1 has been put on stand down for a few days.

Over the last two months, whenever we are able to find the time, Jack and I had been quietly "dating". So with beer and pizza in hand, Jack has come over to my apartment this afternoon to watch a video.

The movie is a thriller about an airplane that may or may not have a killer virus on board - but no country wants it to land on their soil just in case - so far it's pretty good. Of course, I would probably think that mud wrestling an alligator was *good* as long as I'm doing it with Jack. I do have to admit that the actor playing the pilot is pretty cute and he definitely looks good in that uniform. Almost as good as Jack does in his dress uniform. Almost.

I guess I must have drifted off, as I open my eyes to find my head is resting on Jack's thighs and his hand is stroking my hair.

Looking up at him I smile. "Sorry about that. Didn't realise that I was so tired."

As I move to stand up, Jack's hand brushes my cheek. "Anytime, Sleeping Beauty. But, I think that you're going to have to help this old man up. I' ve stayed in one position a little too long." I pull him up from the couch and he wraps his arms around me. It feels so good just to be held, to know that another human being craves your touch as much as you crave theirs.

Running my hands up and down his back he lets out a little moan. "Oh yeah. That feels good."

"Well Jack, since it's sort of my fault that you're somewhat incapacitated, I think that kind of a sacrifice just might deserve a full body massage."

His answering smile has enough power behind it to light up all of Denver. "Really? Full Body? Sam, that would be really, really *nice*. But, only if you don't mind."

The eagerness in his voice is just too funny. Grinning, I walk towards the bathroom. "I'll warm up some lotion, why don't you go make yourself comfortable on the bed."

I think he just beat a land speed record getting to the bedroom. I can hear clothes landing on the floor and the squeak of a bedspring as he gets himself settled.

As I walk into the bedroom he's lying on his stomach on my bed.

Wow! Wearing only a pair of black boxers, Colonel Jack O'Neill is a sight to behold.

If only we had some watermelon and a feather boa, this would come very close to fulfilling a couple of fantasies that I've been having lately.

With a lopsided grin he entreats me to "be gentle." 'Oh yes Jack, I'll be *gentle*. I have plans for that gorgeous body of yours.'

When we had started dating we had decided to take things slowly. Now, while I think that his continued cautiousness is admirable, after three years of waiting and two months of actual dating - enough is enough. It's time to let the fun and games begin.

Starting with his arms, I move my hands back and forth, smoothing the warmed lotion over his biceps and down across his forearms. Taking his hands in mine, I massage his palms and manipulate the calloused digits.

Moving to the end of the bed, I begin to lavish the same attention to his legs. Working my way from the upper portion on his thighs down over his knees, his calves to the soles of his feet.

Jack's limbs relax, as the tension fades and lethargy spreads throughout his body.

I straddle his thighs and begin working the lotion into his neck and shoulders, kneading the stiffness and pain from them. Working down his back I slide my thumbs into the muscles, then returning over them, gently stroke them with my hands.

The play of his muscles under the caressing movement of my hands is exciting. Stroking his skin, the pleasure radiates through my arms and into my body.

Each movement elicits some very appreciative groans and sighs from my Colonel. I continue my ministrations going further down his spine, rubbing his lower back, causing him to arch and stretch pressing against my hands.

I continue to move my hands up and down his back, strongly then gently, slowly then quickly.

Caught up in the hypnotic rhythm of the movement I close my eyes. Shifting my hips just slightly I feel each stroke magnified. A pressure deep inside of me builds and intensifies. A shaft of pleasure arcs from the core of my being, spreading like a molten liquid. Biting my lip, I softly moan as the exquisite sensations shimmer, then slowly ebb from my body.

I gently lean forward, laying my body across his back to place a kiss on his shoulder. Looking deeply into the face of the man I love, whom I want to make love with, I realise.he's asleep.

Careful not to wake him, I move to the other side of the bed and lie beside him.

Patience Sam.

Soon, very soon the wait will be over.



The End