samandjack.net



Disclaimer: Stargate SG1, characters, settings etc. are property of their owners. No copyright infringement is intended. Original characters and plots are property of the author. No profit is being made from the fiction. 

 

How to Get Jack's Attention
By Adelie King

Colonel Jack O'Neill was working on some paperwork and reports on the computer in his office when there was a knock at his door. 

"Excuse me Sir?" Major Samantha Carter came in. 

"Yes Carter." He looked up and saw her. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened his whole body frozen in place. She wore white pastel floral print dress with a top that hooked behind her neck. Two straps went down covering her breasts exposing the cleavage completely in the center and teased showing shapes of her breasts. The dress also accentuated her figure beautifully and ended just below the knees in a pleated skirt. Then she wore sandals that showed her ankles and legs perfectly. 

Jack's eyes moved up and down as he gawked at her while all the blood in his body quickly rushed south. 

While he still stared slack-jawed Sam informed him. "Sir I'm just going into town for lunch and a nail appointment." She started turning to walk out of his office. 

Jack then interrupted because his brain finally turned on. "Hold on." He turned to his lap top and began typing something. 

Carter inquired confused, "Sir...what are you doing?" 

Jack answered in a slow serious tone "Typing my resignation," Then he asked Carter "What are doing tonight?" 

"What Sir?" She was still surprised by the resignation bit.  

Jack then corrected himself, "Okay...What are you doing in ten minutes?" He looked up at her and back at his computer.  

"Uh...I already said I have a nail appointment." Carter informed him again and told him, "I need to go now."  

"I'll take you." O'Neill stood, came around his desk to her and guided her by the small of back out the door.  

Sam's original plan to meet Pete was just cancelled.